SRI LANKA RAILWAYS
PROCUREMENT OF 06 NOS.A-SCAN. PULSE ECHO TYPE ULTRA SONIC FLAW
CETECTORS FOR TESTING AXLES – PROCUREMENT NO.SRS/ F.7502
01. The Chairman, Departrnent Procurement Commiffee, Sri Lanka Railways, will receive sealed Bids from manufacfurers / suppliers for the Supply of 06 Nos. A-Scan, pulse echo type Ultrasonio Flaw Detectors for testing Axles to Sri lanka Railways. I\,Ianufacturer’s authorization letter regarding the supply of offered item shall be supplied along with the bid. Foreign bidders may shall submit their bids through an accredited local agent registered with Registrar of Contract Sri Lanka and empowered with Power of Attorney.
02. Bids will be slosed at2,0A p.m (Sri Lanka Time) on 31105/2018
03. Bids should be submitted on the forms obtainable together with bidding document from the Office of the Superintendent of Railway Stores, Olcott Mawatha” Colombo I0, Sri Lanka during normal working days from 18/04/2018 to 30/05/2018 between 09:00 Hrs. and 15.00 FIrs. (Sri Lanka Time) on payment of procurement fee of Sri Lanka Rupees Five Thousand Three Hundred (k.5, 300.00). ForeigR bidders can pay an equivalent amounto Sri Lanka Rupees Five Thousand Three Hundred (Rs.s, 300.00). in convertible foreign cunency to the Sri lankan Mission in their countries and request the Superintendent of Railway Storeso Olcott Mawatha, Colombo 10, Sri Lanke, through the Mission in Sri Lanka to deliver the bidding doouments during the above specified days,. The procurement fee of Sri Lanks Rupees Five Thousand Three Hundred (Rs. 51300.00) (or equivalent amount in convertible foreign crurency) mentioned above is non-refundable.
04. Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of Bids at the Office of the Superintendent of Railway Stores, Olcott Mawathq Colombo 10, Sri Lanka. Bidders or their authorized representatives are requested to be present at the opening of Bids.
05. Sealed Bids may be dispatched either by Registered post or hand delivered to:-
Department Proourement Committee (Major)
Sri Lanka Railways Office of the Superintendent of Railway Stores.
06. Bidding documents may be inspected frce of charge at the Office of the Superintendent of Railway Stores, Oloott Mawatha” Colombo 10, Sri Lanka.
Deparfinent Procurement Committee (Major)
Sri Lanka Railways
RefNo. SRS/F 754