|File Size||937.37 KB|
|Create Date||April 10, 2018|
|Last Updated||April 9, 2019|
I. JOURNALISTS/MEDIA PERSONNEL
– Application form download Completed application form are required.
** Filming permission for reality titled "Asia express" from The National Film corporation of Sri Lanka
- Short film
- Music video
PO.Box88,No.303 Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka "Cables" Statefilm - Colombo
Fax No. 94 11 2585526
**Letter of Invitation from Colombo / Certificate Letter from Sri Lanka Company or Organizer
**Requesting Letters purpose from company
(For more than 30 days or multiple, Have to require specify in both documents.)
– Copy of passport / The original passport / ** Copy Thai visa page and work permit for foreigners working in Thailand.
– Photocopy of Itinerary round trip ticket(s)
– 2 Photo (Size 3.5 X 4.5) standard (White background.)
– Visa Fees 40US$ = 1,320.00 ฿ – For South Asia= 30US$ =990.00 US$ For More than 30 days (Country fee For More than 30 days, or multiple + Thrice the country fee.)
– Submit application and Passport Return 8.30 – 11.30 and 13.00 -15.30 fee.
For entry into Sri Lanka within 180 days from the date of approved.
Filming of tourism promotional documentaries
Media teams visiting Sri Lanka to film tourism promotional documentaries or on Sri Lanka Tourist Board (SLTB) Familiarization Tours are required to fill the "SLTB selection criteria for journalist/TV crews for Familiarisation Tours' form. Application form download Completed application form are required.
The Sri Lanka Tourist Board requires at least 10 working days for processing the relevant documents prior to the scheduled commencement of project. Such media teams should also have a ground handling team who will be coordinating the project in Sri Lanka .
Filming of documentaries/feature films
Filming of documentaries and feature films need prior approval from the National Film Corporation and/or Department of Wildlife, Zoological Department where relevant.
Application for a filming project should be submitted to the Embassy with accompanying documents (synopsis of the documentary/feature film, itinerary of the media team in Sri Lanka and filming location/s, duly filled agreement form).